The Market closing Uptown restaurant | News
COLUMBUS, GA - A local restaurant that's been open since 1998 is closing this weekend.
The Market is Uptown is closing its doors.
They announced their news in a Facebook post earlier today.
After 15 years in business, The Market has decided to close its Uptown location. We want you all to know that we have struggled with this decision because you have given us the greatest gift over the years…allowing us to be part of your life and your life events. We have been there for weddings, births, graduations, anniversaries and even death. We cherish every moment.
We want to go back to the small local “hole in the wall” place we so enjoyed for many years and when the release from our lease presented itself, we decided the time was right.
We look forward to the new business that will locate in the Uptown location and encourage you to support local businesses.
While we rest for a moment and think of the best location for a smaller place, come see us at our Lake Harding location, Shoreline Grill. (280, turn right at flea market, exactly 8 miles on right).
COME IN THIS WEEKEND.
Saturday is our last night.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Judge hands down mixed decision in discrimination lawsuit against Muscogee Co Sheriff, city
- Pet of the Week adopted into Heritage Hills family
- Buy your tickets now for the Officer Relief Fund for Captain Jack Long
- CSU participates in world’s largest swimming lesson
- City Council approves fees for Aquatic Center