Eagle & Phenix lofts among new developments to enhance Columbus Riverfront | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- City officials are working hard to make the Chattahoochee River area of town more appealing. New developments along the river are being built to draw in new crowds to the downtown Columbus area.
We got a personal tour on Thursday of one of those developments, the Eagle and Phenix Mill lofts.
Leah Braxton, vice president of broker services for W.C. Bradley Company real estates, says they want to re-brand the area with conveniences like being within walking distances to restaurants, bars, and the river.
Braxton says they want to be a part of the huge Whitewater attraction that is supposed to bring more than 180,000 visitors to that Riverfront area.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest