Officials test road where woman was killed by Columbus police cruiser | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- Investigators were out at the scene of a fatal accident Tuesday afternoon doing some unusual work.
A third-party group tested friction of the road at the scene where a Phenix City woman was hit and killed by a Columbus police cruiser early Sunday morning.
The group is speeding up and slamming on the brakes to try to figure out what may have happened.
Some witnesses said the police cruiser did not have emergency lights on.
See previous story:
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest