Calling all food lovers! Uptown Columbus to host Foodie Fest Oct.19 | News
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM)- It's the ultimate foodie
festival! Get ready for live music shopping, drinks and delicious food from
local restaurants, vendors and food trucks in Uptown Columbus during the Foodie Fest.
Food lovers are invited to the
Woodruff River Front Park October 19 from
11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Please note that ticket price
covers entry only; food, drink and other festivities will be a separate charge.
With delicious food and a cold
draft beer in-hand, food lovers can take-in live music from Peggy Jenkins and the Bizness as well
as Corvus and Canis, and shopping while giving back to the community visiting
one of our fundraising events.
Guests will have the opportunity to participate
in Dunk A Dude, to give back to the Valley Interfaith promise and taste wine
sampling from Atlanta Wholesale Wines as a fundraiser for Uptown Columbus.
While some guests munch on sample
offerings from several local Columbus eateries and Food Trucks from Atlanta,
others may opt to dine on full meals. Other festivities include Kids Zone and
arts & crafts vendors.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Domestic violence increases during holiday season
- Have a blast this Saturday at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center!
- Columbus Cottonmouths deliver gifts to Midtown Medical Center
- Columbus Council moves forward with Riverwalk redevelopment, zip line on the way
- Friends, family remember Kenneth Walker 10 years after his death